150-foot drop. I conquered you and it was AMAZING!! Thank you sister dearest for the free pass. Thank you brother dearest for sharing the moment of sheer terror with me.
I think I would die...seriously! Put me in a ring with someone who wants to fight and kill me no problem, but strap me into a seat of ANY roller coaster and I will have a heart attack right then and there. Congrats on being 100x braver then I!! :-P
Uhh...so is it wierd that I am still terrified of heights and would have probably wet my pants the entire 150 ft down, but yet I have no problem swimming 45 under water with eels, sharks, and who knows what else could chomp me in half? Strange...yes, but I am totally stoked that you did this. Rock on! :0)
I still can't believe I did that! Thanks J for the free passes. And thanks Val for talking me into it. It was totally worth it (even if I did lose a couple years of my life out of fright).
6 comments:
I've always wanted to do that!
I still think you're crazy, but I'm proud to call you my friend. Thanks for a great night at Lagoon.
Yah - I am so glad you went and got to do it. My flight will have to wait until next season. Until then . . .
I think I would die...seriously! Put me in a ring with someone who wants to fight and kill me no problem, but strap me into a seat of ANY roller coaster and I will have a heart attack right then and there. Congrats on being 100x braver then I!! :-P
Uhh...so is it wierd that I am still terrified of heights and would have probably wet my pants the entire 150 ft down, but yet I have no problem swimming 45 under water with eels, sharks, and who knows what else could chomp me in half? Strange...yes, but I am totally stoked that you did this. Rock on! :0)
I still can't believe I did that! Thanks J for the free passes. And thanks Val for talking me into it. It was totally worth it (even if I did lose a couple years of my life out of fright).
Post a Comment