You were my ray of sunshine on my cloudy day when I received this in the mail at work:
I am now ready for any nighttime activity with my Princeton Tec Aurora LED Headlamp. And, yes I've worn you intermittently throughout the day just to cheer me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wish you all the happy memories in the world with that happy little headlamp...I sure love mine, no matter what kind of crazy hair it gives me :)
loved, Loved, LOVED chatting tonight!!
AJ has two very similar headlamps and he loves them. They are great for lobstering (since it's done at night) and for camping. They really are great little lamps.
Hi Valerie!
(I'm not sure if I've commented on your blog yet, but I found it on the facebook...)
Beware, my husband has battled and recovered from an addiction to Steep and Cheap... Have you downloaded the little pop-up screen that updates whenever they put a new item up for sale? That is true Steep and Cheap love. ;)
Post a Comment