I validate your denial, as I find that the majority of us are in denial (or maybe I just say that because I am? I don't know. I'm just not gonna go there. Simple as that).
I'm not interested in lemonade either. It's hot cocoa season. I want it to come to me already sugared, no preparation or sour fruit origination required!
I don't want lemonade either. It's hot cocoa season. I want it to come to me already sugared and with zero preparation or sour fruit origination required!
5 comments:
I validate your denial, as I find that the majority of us are in denial (or maybe I just say that because I am? I don't know. I'm just not gonna go there. Simple as that).
I'm not interested in lemonade either. It's hot cocoa season. I want it to come to me already sugared, no preparation or sour fruit origination required!
Tomorrow will be better.
I don't want lemonade either. It's hot cocoa season. I want it to come to me already sugared and with zero preparation or sour fruit origination required!
Tomorrow will be better.
Maybe life will start giving you pumpkins and cocoa so that you can make pumpkin pie and hot cocoa.
when life gives you a lemon mush it up and throw it at someone at work.
Post a Comment