Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dear Halloween,



Hands down TA is the best place for a costume contest. Where else can you wear a sweatsuit to work and get away with it?

The $60 we won was worth the lunch hour spent spray painting cardboard and discussing choreography for a minute and a half skit which involved real tetris music, marching, falling into place and a quick "up, down, wave, wave, turn, turn" sequence.

Trust me, it was a hit.

5 comments:

Piquantly Parisian said...

Haha. Please tell me that someone took a video of your skit so I can see it.

Jessie said...

I wish you had a video of your dance on your blog right now so that I could be watching and enjoying and laughing :) Happy Halloween!

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

awesome. Wish I could have been there to see it. Love your shoes too :)

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

awesome. Wish I could have been there to see it. Love your shoes too :)

hoopesfam5 said...

I so wish I could have been there to see it...and I agree with Cynth...love the shoes.