(...and by Rome, I mean Australia + Samoa...)
In Sydney, I saw a show at the Opera House. Yes, THE Sydney Opera House.
In Brisbane I fed kangaroos. I also attempted to kiss one as well, but he would have nothing to do with me...strangely paralleling my dating life...
I experienced 24 hours non-stop rain...and we're not talking a sprinkling, we're talking torrential downpours that closed roads, shut down schools, businesses, you name it. It was nuts.
I saw my best friend get married and loved every minute!
In Samoa, I ate fresh papaya, coconut, oranges, bananas and some other fruits I don't know the names for.
I slept in a hut 50 ft from the beach.
Every day I went to the beach.
Every day I swam.
Every day I napped.
Every day I was bit by at least 10 mosquitoes.
And last but not least...
I received 2 marriage proposals.
I was asked out by 3 Samoan men.
Pictures forthcoming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, now I must hear your stories. I need details!
Post a Comment