blogs are for single people too.
I think it is the same thing. I believe I will adopt this goal. Nine 5Ks it is!
AMAZING.Can I run a 5K with you? I'd rather earn 9 5Ks. But running is fine.
You have inspired me...now I want to run a 5K too. There's one in Oceanside in August right around the time you are here for Tina's wedding. Are you interested? :) I'll start training now and maybe I won't make a fool of myself next to you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think it is the same thing. I believe I will adopt this goal. Nine 5Ks it is!
AMAZING.
Can I run a 5K with you?
I'd rather earn 9 5Ks. But running is fine.
You have inspired me...now I want to run a 5K too. There's one in Oceanside in August right around the time you are here for Tina's wedding. Are you interested? :) I'll start training now and maybe I won't make a fool of myself next to you.
Post a Comment