You rocked the casbah.
Thanks to everyone who made it an incredibly memorable day (emails, ecards, FB posts, phone calls, text messages, gifts, blog posts, waffles for breakfast, car decorating, a fryless Mighty Kids meal, blue plate for dinner, gluten free apple pie, movies, music, homemade Rancho market gift card, ice cream = lots of love).
I have a feeling 25 will be a very very good year.
Thanks to everyone who made it an incredibly memorable day (emails, ecards, FB posts, phone calls, text messages, gifts, blog posts, waffles for breakfast, car decorating, a fryless Mighty Kids meal, blue plate for dinner, gluten free apple pie, movies, music, homemade Rancho market gift card, ice cream = lots of love).
I have a feeling 25 will be a very very good year.
7 comments:
Valerie my love! I haven't been on facebook in a few days and with the new format I don't even know when my friends birthdays are now. BAH!!! I still love you and still am grateful you are in my life. MWAH!!!!!
Happy Birthday Val!!! Love you girl!
you know we love you! Happy Bday 1 day late! Have fun celebrating on Friday. When all the friend hubbub is over I'd like to go to lunch with you (no kids either - I promise)!
I hope that it was wonderful (and it seems like it was from the looks of things). Happy Birthday (even if it is belated...sending my husband off to Hong Kong and Australia kept me from sending the love yesterday). You're present will be making it's way to you shortly. Love you!!
My amazing, beautiful, intelligent, sassy, talented sister...I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I am sorry I didn't call sooner...I've been reminding myself every day, but as you know by now, it still hasn't happened...will you please forgive your forgetful, slacker, procrastinater, feeling-like-a-major-jerk of a sister? BTW...the girls send hugs and kisses...and a happy birthday song...I will try to record it and send it tomorrow.
I'm glad your birthday went so well! I wish all us gals could have been there to celebrate with you :) I can't wait to be 25 - Jaremy says it was the best year ever!
Yeah! 25! Wooo! Yeah! So great! Woo hoo! Alright! Yeah! You're so great! Woooooooooooo! Yeah!
Post a Comment