Monday, March 2, 2009

Dear Samoa,

I can you hear your white beaches, palm trees and turquoise blue water calling. Thanks Air New Zealand for having an offer I couldn't possibly refuse...anyone else want to come along for the ride? May 15-June 1 (1 week in Australia + 9 days in Samoa).



*Note: to all my friends and family members who are not yet married, I don't mind if you decide to get married in an area where one (me) could easily extend their trip post-wedding to a tropical destination. Thank you Leah for being so considerate.

8 comments:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

How fun!! I would love to go...will you pay? hehe :D
Actually Don and I are finally taking a long awaited vacation- we are heading out at the end of the month on a Cruise to the Bahamas, I am way excited! ...Miss you! Hope all is well~
-Ashley

hoopesfam5 said...

Ohhhhhh....I am SOO jealous right now. White sand, turquoise water - it sounds like heaven on earth! Now, if only I could find away for the girls and I to stow away with you....

Camille said...

Can I bring along my nursing baby! What an awesome experience that will be. Have fun! Make sure you post about it with lots of pics when you get back.

Meredith said...

Dear Val-
I wish that I was going with you. That picture is amazing. Can't wait to see you soon!

Melissa said...

Who are you going with? You are like a world traveler! Lucky girl I wish I could go :)

Shannon said...

Val, this is amazing!! I am so excited for you. Mitch and I have actually been looking to do a trip to the South Pacific too! We'll have to go together. Really.

I MISS YOU!

Our Family of 6 said...

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when I saw the title was "Oh, Girl Scout cookies, yummy"...I guess that's just how a brain on a diet works...it thinks about food constantly. I'm so jealous and excited for you at the same time. It looks beautiful...someday I will make it there, but in the meantime, I'll live vicariously through your adventures and pictures of said adventures.

noelle regina said...

dear val,
take me with you.