...IF...you had the opportunity to go work in a foreign country (the UK or France) as an au pair (a nanny)?
So maybe I filled out a profile with an online service that matches families with au pairs.
So maybe I checked my email and noticed 7 responses re: my profile. Seven parents all interested in having me watch their kids (with incredibly cute names - Henry, Wendy, Jack, Lillie, to name a few).
So maybe I'm interested.
Did I just start a new job? Yes.
Has it always been a dream of mine to live and work in the UK and France...yes.
Am I crazy to even consider this? Maybe.
Or maybe I'm having a quarter-life crisis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Go for it! You are only young once right? Besides, a career here in the US will always be here. But as you get older (married and have kids), opps for living in a foreign country get slimmer.
i'm totally supportive.
An au pair?! What a dream. Please do this! Henry? Jack? Wendy?! So adorable! You must, you must.
Hooray for quarter life crisises (crisi?)!!
I say DO IT!
if there is anyone who supports you in dropping what you're doing and moving to europe, it is i.
but, can you wait til next year?
Holy Crap is this for real? Are you really doing it? We need more details. I say do it but don't go crazy watching other peoples kids the rest of your life :)
My friend is a Nanny and makes major money girl. Let me know what is going on. Miss u and love u!
Wow! Very exciting! I say go for it! I had a friend who did it up in DC and not only loved the kids and had a great time but was very well compensated in the "green paper" avenue.... but be safe!! Love ya~
I say, DO IT! you're living our dream :) love you!
Post a Comment