Short of standing outside grocery stores ringing a bell, I think baking cookies will be the best idea to try and collect some monies to help pay for the insanely expensive pieces of rubber that prevent my car from slipping and sliding on the road.
Or maybe I could sell an organ on the internet.
I don't need BOTH kidneys...or my gall bladder for that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Val, you could always sell plasma. I hear the going rate is pretty reasonable and then you would get to keep all of your organs. ;)
Get rid of that gall bladder...I did and I'm not looking back! :) ha ha ha...j/k good luck raising funds!
You're right, a person can live with only one kidney, but I just heard in the news that a man that gave one of his to his wife, and now is getting divorced wants it back. Just something to keep in mind. :)
Good luck with the tire fundraising! Let me know if you need me to bake some cookies!
You're right. You don't need both kidneys to live. However, I did read in the news the other day that a man gave one of his to his wife, and now is in the middle of a divorce and wants it back! Just giving you the heads up!
Good luck with the tire fundraising. If you need me to bake some cookies, I'll put my skills to work!
Post a Comment