Thanks for a great 24 hours. The river, the camping, the rafting, the weather, the friends, the swimming and the rock skipping all were great. The bugs? Well, those could have gone away but as I look at the 10+ bites I have, it just reminds me of all the fun things that happened...so I guess the bugs served a purpose...I believe it's called 'opposition in all things' or something like that.
Pictures documenting the actual 24-hour camping/river trip are forthcoming...but here's what greeted us upon entering the city called Vernal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Vernal, home of the dinos. A great attraction everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime.
Vernal? Um that name makes me want to throw up for some reason it just sounds weird haha. How are you? and can I say you are so lucky for going on so many fun trips! miss you love you need you!
Love the link dino! I've never been to Vernal, but maybe it's worth a cheesey trip with the kids.
Post a Comment