Monday, July 21, 2008

Dear Insomnia

I wish I could say I'm surprised to see you. But I'm not, which only means one thing - work sucks right now.

4 comments:

Our Family of 6 said...

Even though it sucked not being able to sleep, I'm glad that it meant I got to talk to you last night. It was good to chat for a while! Let me know anytime you can't sleep...I'm pretty sure I'll be awake.

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

ok, I know you love christian bale, but when thoughts of him swirl around in your head and keep you from getting your beauty sleep, that's just silly! J/K. Hopefully you'll get some sleep tonight. Oh wait - you are going to see Christian Bale again in IMAX. May visions of Bruce Wayne keep you coming as you lie awake tonight, and probably tomorrow and the next night :)

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

Hey Valerie! Not sure if you remember me or not, but I hope so! I found you on Melissa's blog and had to see why she thinks you are SO funny and it's cuz you are! I LOVE how you set up your blog! What are you up to? Hope you're doing well!!! Take care

Melissa said...

Hey I think I am right there with you with that!! TExt me when you cant sleep..like I always say.. I miss you I need you and I want you!