Monday, July 14, 2008

Dear Dark Knight...

...[aka the second installment of the reinvented Batman movies (thank you, thank you Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale)],

I'm very much looking forward to seeing you opening night - even though it's not the midnight showing, Friday night 7:10pm at the Century 16 theaters will be just as wonderful - I can feel it. And yes, I am one of those people who will buy tickets early to ensure a chance to see a GOOD movie (despite a coworker's remarks about how I didn't seem to be one of 'those people' who bought advance movie tickets - he obviously doesn't know me at all).


















Photo courtesy of IMDB.com

6 comments:

Darby said...

I too am excited for this second installment. And I'll agree whole-heartedly...movies nowadays are disappointing. I need some quality in my life. Christian Bale and Heath Ledger should fill in this quality very nicely.

Our Family of 6 said...

I can't wait...this might have to be one of the few times that I insist we watch it in the theater and not wait until it comes out on DVD. Besides, I need a break from our normal routine, and if I can get that break while munching on sour patch kids and pretending not to drool over Christian Bale, all the while enjoying free air conditioning, then more power to me.

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

so jealous. Wish we could go with you guys. Though, we might just take you up on the bbsitting offer for Sat.

Also, we are going to the Farmers Market this Sat. morning if you want to come.

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

So, how was it? I'm DYING to know!

Ben said...

Best Movie EVER!

Ben said...

Also, thanks Val for the invite and for getting the tickets and once again proving how awesome you truly are!