Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dear New Car,














I. Love. You.
Even if you are another monthly payment I have to make AND the main reason why I am no longer debt free.

I’ll make sure you stay clean if you promise to run for a really long time.

Here’s to a wonderful life together.

5 comments:

Sara said...

how cute!! looks like you!! miss you and love you

Melissa said...

Wow your car is BAD A$$ I really like it!!! Great pick!

Miss Ya!

Darby said...

Congrats on the new car. If you ever want to race, let me know. Then again, I don't thinkI want to break my wallet for the gas it would take. :) We can race bikes.

lyndsey said...

i am ashamed to say i kind of forgot about your blog (due to the former private-ness) but thanks to today i have refound it, caught all the way up to january 17 and now subscribed you to my google reader. i must say you are quite entertaining and reading this makes me miss you lots. prepare yourself because i like to comment.

p.s. love the new car. get some CA plates and maybe we'll talk :)

Jessie said...

I already can't remember the name of your car...sad. I remember that it is a he. I'm glad I got to see it in person, such a privilege :)