Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dear I'm Coming to NY


















Dear Bride-2-Be,
I can't wait to see you.
I might even let go of my personal boundary walls and let you give as many touches as you'd like [it's not perverted for you perverts out there].



Mon Amie Parisienne,
Merci pour me permettre à rester chez toi. Tu es tellement gentille.

Dear Former Supervisor,
Here's to a true business lunch - under 30 minutes in the heart of the financial district. You'll realize how much I've grown since my internship days. Bring on the networking. Bring on the industry connections.

Dear Former Traditional Mascot of UHS,
Reminiscing over salads about the good ole days sounds quite delightful. Remember the spandex? The lilac spandex?

Dear everything I hope I can do while I'm in the city,
If I am unable to do/see/eat something, consider it on the itinerary for my next trip out.

5 comments:

Our Family of 6 said...

Oh...pick me, pick me, pick me to travel with you on your next trip out. I'll totally be your pack mule if that will help. You can be a fabulous star while I schlep all your stuff all over the city!!! :) So long as I can get a vacation. Just wait until after August, ok?

lyndsey said...

don't forget magnolia! :)

Melissa said...

When the HE!! are you going to NY??? Lucky Dog! Please take me with you I need a serious freakin vacation! When are we going to see each other? I miss you like a heart misses a beat...xoxoxoxo haha

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

I am so jealous! I can't wait to see all the gorgeous pics from the wedding. I'm praying you don't get stuck with too much rain :) Be safe you crazy girl!!!

noelle regina said...

I MISSED YOU.
so good to see you- wish we were still together.

love your act like you dont like to be touched guts.
xoxox