blogs are for single people too.
Snow?!?! Crazy.I like the beach. Let's go.
I would like to meet you at the beach...just let me know when!
If you go, take me with you! Get me out of the snow.
If you go, please take me with you!!!!
Can I come? Sounds idyllic.
Dear Valerie,California is nice right now. You're welcome to come anytime! I'm glad to see all is well with you...other than the snow.Your dear friend from college,Tyler
well, i am waiting for you!
California misses you. And, so do I.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Snow?!?! Crazy.
I like the beach. Let's go.
I would like to meet you at the beach...just let me know when!
If you go, take me with you! Get me out of the snow.
If you go, please take me with you!!!!
Can I come? Sounds idyllic.
Dear Valerie,
California is nice right now. You're welcome to come anytime! I'm glad to see all is well with you...other than the snow.
Your dear friend from college,
Tyler
well, i am waiting for you!
California misses you. And, so do I.
Post a Comment