Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dear Mars Candy,

I thought it couldn't get better than Peanut Butter M&M's. How I misjudged you! COCONUT M&M's! Life (potentially) could get a WHOLE lot better.



The sad thing is, I haven't been able to find them anywhere except for Sam's Club. Even though I love bulk items, I can't bring myself to buy a case of 48 packs of Coconut M&M's unless I'm sure I will want to eat every single pack in less than 24 hours.

I just need to find them sold individually.
Anywhere.
Please help me find one.

image courtesy of: http://www.mms.com/us/about/products/coconutmms/

7 comments:

L said...

7-11 on 13th east and 2nd south.

saw them there yesterday while filling up my big gulp.

L said...

7-11 on 13th east and 2nd south.

saw them yesterday while filling up my big gulp.

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

smith's has them and they are on sale (I know cause I bought a big bag of them, and yes haven eaten them all mostly by myself).

Our Family of 6 said...

Really are they good? Because sometimes coconut things aren't so good. Maybe I'll check them out...if I can find them.

Ewee said...

We have some in the vending machine at my office. I'll get you some ;)

Britney said...

let me know how these are...i'm very interested! they could either be really good or not...

i remember being excited about chocolate skittles...and YUCK. don't try them if you haven't

noelle regina said...

dear val
so much has happened since this candy.
i'd like to hear about it.