Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dear SLC 5K,

I'm glad I finished you!
However, I would have preferred to win $5K.

5 comments:

Camille said...

Congratulations Val! I didn't know you were a runner. I wish I was there to run it with you, but most of all, I wish I had $5K to give to you! :)

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Look at you miss runner! Congrats! I too would like $5K...actually,I would like $10K for I could give your desired 5 :-P

Don and I are running one in June, I am excited.I designed a tank top that says "Baby's First 5k" with an arrow pointing to my belly - can't wait to run,mostly cause I want to wear the shirt...hehe :-P

Shannon said...

What? My friend and I did this too! Had no idea you did as well... how fabulous. It was a beautiful day!

noelle regina said...

maybe when i get back into shape and can run up stairs we can do some ks together. or spend some. up to you.

Marie Giles said...

Amen to that!