Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dear Snowbird Resort,

Here are a few of my favorite things:
  1. You
  2. Ski Laura
  3. Ski Cheryl
  4. Snowboard Joey
  5. Snowboard Val
  6. Falling off the chair lift
  7. Having a 12-year-old boy inform me he recognized me by my board
  8. Going down the mountain every time heel side only


Cheryl, Joey and I (all pictured above) survived our first 1/2 day on the mountain of the season and had a rip roarin time. I can't wait for next week.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

...looks like you guys had fun...i have fond memories of my one time snowboarding...however, i will probably never go again...i'm just not a winter sports person...you look great in all of your gear...

Ashlee said...

My favorite thing is that energetic picture of you. Way to embrace Utah's wonderful slopes. Even though learning to ski as a child on runs where snowboardershad been made for quite possibly my biggest childhood fear realized, I'm glad that you have found pleasure in it. No really, I am.

Cheryl said...

Woo hoo!