blogs are for single people too.
Are you SURE you don't know who my secret crush is, Val?
This is stupid that some jerk is picking on you! - honestly if I was going to jack someones account I would have a lot more fun then a boring "secret crush" post. GET A LIFE PEOPLE
Did you send FB a message telling them that you've been hacked? Maybe they can help clean your account out.
you never needed to ask Val...your secret crush...it's me.
i thought for sure that you had a crush on me after getting that message everyday.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you SURE you don't know who my secret crush is, Val?
This is stupid that some jerk is picking on you! - honestly if I was going to jack someones account I would have a lot more fun then a boring "secret crush" post. GET A LIFE PEOPLE
Did you send FB a message telling them that you've been hacked? Maybe they can help clean your account out.
you never needed to ask Val...your secret crush...it's me.
i thought for sure that you had a crush on me after getting that message everyday.
Post a Comment