Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dear reasons that I like/don't like my job

Like: I get to be part of the Kids Club and participate in after office hour cookouts.















Don't like: There should be at least 3 more people in this photo - SJL, NRNL and WSC - they might not be single and thus not official members of the 'kids club' but the fact that they are no longer coworkers is why I don't like my job.

2 comments:

noelle regina said...

you don't like your job. and you didn't have fun.

and here's another reason not to like it... THEY LAID ME OFF - you're lunching, walking, skyping, eye-rolling, cuc eating FAVORITE person in the office.

let me remind you that you barely have the will to live anymore since i left- or did you forget?

jk- well kinda. glad you had fun.

Melissa said...

Ok why are all of you single! You are all hotties! Start hooking up with each other if all else fails! xoxox love ya