I hope this season is a fruitful one (no pun intended) - here's to oodles of peas, carrots, radishes, green onions, tomatoes, beets, squash, green beans, green peppers, zucchini and cucumber.
It was lovely planting you yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How is Grandpa doing? I try to send hime monthly letters and cards, but I haven't been as diligent as I intended. I don't expect him to respond, but I'd like to know how he's doing and if there's anything I can do to help him or Aunt Laurie from my remote distance...
Since you helped plant it, does that mean you get to partake of some of it's bounty? Because really, can you send me some zuchini? I've been craving some of mom's bread (so sad, I know, since I can buy it from the store, but it tastes so much better when it's from the garden of someone you know). Here's hoping that all of your hard work pays off.
Post a Comment