blogs are for single people too.
i believe she goes by deborah now. not sure if "deborah" sings at the food-court at a mall near you or if that was just a "debbie" thing.
Finall you've opened back up. I hadn't clicked on your blog in so long because I hated getting the unwelcome screen. Glad I did today just in case :)
Who knew you had a blog??? Obviously not I. I LOVE it! I'll be seeing you at Camp Electric Youth.
Maybe we should do a duet for the camp auditions? Kicking it old skool...yeah, yeah.BTW - thank you for granting me the pleasure of reading your blog - I have not laughed this hard in quite some time. I miss you. You need to move to Arizona.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i believe she goes by deborah now. not sure if "deborah" sings at the food-court at a mall near you or if that was just a "debbie" thing.
Finall you've opened back up. I hadn't clicked on your blog in so long because I hated getting the unwelcome screen. Glad I did today just in case :)
Who knew you had a blog??? Obviously not I. I LOVE it! I'll be seeing you at Camp Electric Youth.
Maybe we should do a duet for the camp auditions? Kicking it old skool...yeah, yeah.
BTW - thank you for granting me the pleasure of reading your blog - I have not laughed this hard in quite some time. I miss you. You need to move to Arizona.
Post a Comment