- the word 'awful' is inappropriate to say as it is considered to be slang
- today, the word 'ninny pinny' isn't used NEARLY as often as it should
- i hope to never date a person my friends would describe as 'dull as powder'
- cutting one's hair off is equivalent to social suicide
- although my gut reaction is to not like jo for turning down laurie's insanely perfect marriage proposal, the fact that she falls for mr. baehr who publishes her novel makes me overlook her past mistake
- swine flu is just as trendy today as scarlet fever was back then
Thursday, July 2, 2009
The following are lessons learned after I saw the movie: